Monday, November 14, 2011

KUDOS FOR CY!



11.11.11 good vibes for work since our system is down and only few of us receiving calls :) When I finally got a lucky caller, inay mars ( as I call him ) went to my station and asked my teammate to take a picture of us. of course, I immediately put the customer on hold, take off my headset and strike a pose. haha!





cy : what's this for?
inay mars : wala lang..
cy : (sweet naman ni tl..)


after my last yosi break


haha! WTF! a blast from our Q messenger (like ym) 

All of them telling me"ang galing mo naman.. congrats!". I thought I got a new survey and a very nice verbatim on it. I really don't have any idea. haha!

I was really surprise, I just realized what inay mars usually do, he took photos of performers and blast it to recognize them. I didn't thought about that. Well, of course I'm so proud of myself. 

check out my stats :D



I can't believe I got this scores. This is actually my first ♥ and this is really a good start to reach the position I always wanted. well, hopefully by next moth I can take the exams for RS. 

2 photos are actually illegal since I used my mobile to capture it. what to do?! can't help it. I'm so proud of myself! I actually want to get some print outs for souvenir. haha! crazy me.

I am definitely inspired right now and wanted to go extra miles to be at the top for this month.  
Future starts here :D

No comments:

Post a Comment