Monday, November 7, 2011

Bubot's 1st Aniversary


Good thing I was on leave that time. My college friend, Joana invited us for Bubot's 1st anniversary, one of their family business located in Marcos Alvarez Ave. in Las Pinas

I was really excited, it's been ages since the last time I saw my college friends.
But guess what? only 3 of us went there. haha! curse them!




Here's some snapshots :


Bubot's on it's bamboo theme
they have stand up comedians and videoke in front




yvette and joana with their mixed drinks shot


mixed drinks


Bubot offers very affordable drinks
1 bucket /6 pcs. 500ml Red Horse for only 300 pesos!
beat that pare!


me and shane tried their tapsilog
yumyum! really tasty and delicious for only 50 pesos!
I actually had 2 rice! hahaha!
(sorry wasn't able to take picture of the tapsilog. obviously, I was sooo hungry that time.)



gaahhhd!! I missed these bomboys! :))


Joana says Bubot was her mom's childhood name. hehe. cute!
It would've been more fun if we're complete. :s



Bubot's also offers grilled and home cooked meals.
If your looking for affordable resto bar within Las Pinas area, you can visit Bubot's place anytime.

Bubot is located in #1001 Macos Alvarez Ave. Talon 55, Las Pinas.
You can take a jeep in Moonwalk going to Pag-asa.


No comments:

Post a Comment